Designed for the littliest of adventurers, Dabbawalla Backpacks are crafted entirely from a versatile, durable, neoprene-like fabric that cushions, protects and insulates. Inside adjustable straps grow with the child or can be pulled tight when carrying the bags as a tote using the sturdy handle. Two inside mesh pockets provide a convenient way to stash and separate gear.
- Sized just right for carrying lunch and gear to pre-school, daily excursions and overnight outings
- Convenient dual function -- grab and go on the run or wear as a comfortable backpack
- Cushioned, flexible straps that adjust from the inside can be pulled tight when not in use - no dangling straps to trip over or drag
- Sturdy grip handle on top
- Outside back pocket
- Three inside mesh pockets
- Dimensions: 12"Lx11"Wx 6"D
- Designed in the USA and responsibly sewn in Taiwan by a woman-owned and operated facility that supports fair labor practices. Each bag is crafted individually, and may have subtle differences which add to their unique charm.
- Machine Washable – Drip Dry.