Inspired by (‘Codd-neck’) designs, this borosilicate glass filter bottle is thermal-shock resistant and pleasurable to drink from. A protective neoprene sleeve that will help insulate your water and protect your bottle from damage is included with each bottle. It’s a vessel that will withstand the test of time and be appreciated daily for its functionality and visual appeal.
- Iconic design, available in six colours; lovely to carry and drink from
- Includes a protective sleeve for bottle protection and insulation
- Made from strong shock-resistant borosilicate glass
- Includes x1 binchotan active charcoal filter (6 months life) – it makes tap water taste great!
- Hand-blown glass, natural cork and silicone (BPA Free)
- Beautifully packaged in a stylish gift box
- Formed with BPA free, FDA approved, eco-friendly materials: glass, cork, stainless steel
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure your bottle is filled up when placing your charcoal to avoid any breakages
- Volume: 650 ml / 22 oz
- Dimensions: W 9cm H 25.3cm / W 3.5" H 9.9"
How does it work?
Simply drop & lock your charcoal into the bottle. Fill with drinking (potable) tap water. Wait for the charcoal to filter chemicals from the water overnight is ideal, but you will taste the difference after just one hour). Then, enjoy great tasting water!
How long will it last?
If you are using your Binchotan with the 'eau good' bottle and fill it up once a day, then it should last three months. You are then able to recharge it by boiling it in water for ten minutes and then leaving to dry in sunlight. You should be able to keep recharging it for another three months.
Binchotan active charcoal has been used in Japan as a water purifier since the 17th century. It reduces chlorine, adds minerals to the water and balances the pH. The binchotan active charcoal can be used for up to 6 months and amazingly recycles for many different uses after this.
More Questions about the charcoal filter? Please click here for FAQs.