Assistant of Operations
FENIGO.com is a Canadian retailer and distributor of zero waste lifestyle brands. We take pride in our great customer service, competitive prices and one of the greatest selections of litter-less lunch and zero waste lifestyle products in Canada!
We are currently seeking an Assistant of Operations for our Waterloo Location. The person in this position will help us with day-to-day operations of our Waterloo store/warehouse and our online operations. This job requires an ability to work in a high pace environment, to multi-task, work efficiently, work independently and in teams. This position is well suited for an enthusiastic individual who is able to follow direction, make good business decisions, has absolutely superb attention to detail.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Make sure orders are picked and packed with 100% accuracy-
- Keep the store/warehouse clean and organized
- Receive inventory & operate computerized inventory record keeping system
- Help with general administrative duties as needed
- Superb attention to detail is extremely important
- Able to receive feedback and follow established procedures
- Able to provide authentic and inspirational environment for Fenigo visitors
- Experience having worked in a high pace environment independently and in teams
- Able to switch between a number of tasks frequently
- Excellent Math Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to think analytically and make smart business decisions
- Spoken English Language Skills
Please drop off your resume or respond by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible with the following:
1) Your resume;
2) Brief description of why you think you’d be a great fit.