We don't just sell eco-friendly products! We believe in making small steps to make this world one shade greener. Here are a few things we do at our store & warehouse to minimize our carbon footprint:
- We use green energy from Bulfrogpower.
- We adjust our thermostat to use less power to heat/cool our warehouse when no one is there!
- We believe in the 3Rs and do what we can to minimize and reuse packaging while ensuring that products are adequately protected and arrive at their destination in perfect condition.
- We use 100% post-consumer recycled office paper.
- We use green cleaning supplies and reusable cloths (Skoy) to keep our store clean.
- We use eco-friendly hand soap.
- We clean our windows with vinegar + water.
- We rarely use paper towel but when we do - it's all post-consumer recycled.
- We recycle all paper (including toilet paper rolls).
- We use mostly LED lights at our store.
- Whenever possible, we turn the lights off when we leave a room.
- We encourage reusing and re-purposing: we do not upsell at our store. If you have it at home, use it. If a similar product with the same functionality is available at your vintage store, buy it there.
- We reuse what can be reused (packing paper, boxes, etc.)