Fenigo was born out of the owner’s desire to reduce unnecessary waste long before the “zero waste’ movement became mainstream. Our company is committed to reducing waste in our day-to-day operations and helping the organizations we work with to reduce waste.
- Fenigo inc. is a retailer and distributor of zero waste lifestyle products. All of the products that we sell and promote are reusable and include lunch bags, water bottles, lunch containers, coffee mugs, cutlery, produce bags, shopping bags and more.
- With proper care, all our products are made to last. Accordingly, we sell replacement parts for most products. This allows for worn out parts to be replaced without discarding and replacing the whole product.
- We work with various organizations to create eco-friendly, long-lasting custom printed products to be used as employee gifts, for tradeshow giveaways and for various promotions.
- We re-use shipping boxes and packaging material whenever possible.
- Our warehouse is powered by green energy from Bulfrogpower.
- We adjust our thermostat to use less power to heat/cool our warehouse when no one is there.
- We believe in the 4Rs (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Recover) and do what we can to minimize and reuse packaging while ensuring that products are adequately protected and arrive at their destination in perfect condition.
- We use 100% post-consumer recycled office paper.
- We use non-chemical cleaning supplies and reusable cloths to keep our store clean.
- We use eco-friendly hand soap.
- We rarely use paper towel but when we do - it's all post-consumer recycled.
- We recycle all paper (including toilet paper rolls).
- We use mostly LED lights at our store.
- Whenever possible, we turn the lights off when we leave a room.
- We encourage reusing and re-purposing: We encourage our customers to first use what they are already have before purchasing new products. If a similar product with the same functionality is available at your vintage store, buy it there.
Updated on December 26, 2022.