All you need to bring your own, eat in style, and pack away again.
Designed especially for Light My Fire by Scandinavian design Joachim Nordwall, the LunchKit BIO is a handy all-in-one meal kit, perfect for lunch or a snack. The kit includes 1 lid that functions as a plate (500 ml), 1 deep bottomed bowl that also function as a plate (900 ml), 1 SnapBox Original (170 ml) food storage container, a SnapBox Oval (320 ml) storage container, and 1 Light My Fire Spork Original. It also includes a harness to keep the kit all together. Tight-fitting, snap-lock lids keep contents inside the waterproof SnapBoxes instead of all over your bag. This mess kit is especially versatile thanks to the Light My Fire Spork Original that’s a spoon-fork-knife combo. The beauty of this kit is that it all nests inside itself for a compact and transportable meal on the go. Lastly, all components are dishwasher and microwave safe, and are made from Biobased plastics that are 100% BPA-free. This makes the kit versatile to use as a lunchbox for school or work.
- Includes handy CircBag for easy storage
Easy to clean - no sharp corners
- Made from Biobased Bioplastics
94 x 194 x 61 mm
- Made in Sweden
• Spork made from GMO free corn based bioplastics
• Pack-up-Cup made from certified sugarcane based bioplastics
• All other parts made from certified sugarcane with wood fiber based bioplastics (excl Harness)
Each Set Includes:
1. Lid/plate (500 ml)
2. Plate/bowl (900 ml)
3. SnapBox original (170 ml)
4. SnapBox oval (320 ml)
5. Spork original