As of July 13, 2020, wearing a mask will be mandatory in all public places in the Waterloo region. Please wear a mask when you visit us.
Your health and safety is very important to us.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not come in.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath and feeling generally unwell.
Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside Canada. You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff and other customers.
Steps that we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Only 1 customer (unless from the same household) is allowed at our showroom at any time.
- We’ll be cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, such as door handles, counters, debit card key pads and all other frequently touched areas regularly.
- All employees will wash hands frequently.
- We are offering contactless debit/credit.
- Our staff wears facemasks when customers are in store.
If you do enter our showroom, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving our showroom (available on the left when you enter).
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or cough/sneeze into your bended elbow and sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
- Stay 2m apart from anybody who is not in your bubble.
If you prefer, you may shop online (www.fenigo.com) and have the items delivered to you or arrange a curbside pick-up.