This brand new DabbaWalla Insulated Bento Lunch Bag is flexible, durable and machine washable. Crafted from a sustainable foam textile material (called TPE) and available in five colours, we expect it to be popular among children and adults alike. This bag was specifically made to fit most bento boxes (up to 31 cm x 19 cm x 7 cm in size).
- 100% Toxic Free. Crafted from a sustainable foam textile material (called TPE) that is certified free of over 100 harmful chemicals, including lead, phthalates, BPA, and PVC. This material is an environmentally friendly alternative to neoprene.
- The bag is easy to carry and easy to insert into a backpack. It collapses down when not full.
- One inside mesh pocket: great for an ice pack, utensils, a napkin, etc.
- The material is closed-cell technology and is naturally insulating. Items packed with an ice pack will keep food at safe temperatures for approximately 4-5 hours.
- Low Waste Manufacturing: completely degradable in a landfill setting and scraps can be recycled at the manufacturing stage so there is very little waste.
- Every DabbaWalla Bag is individually sewn at a small, women-owned facility in Taiwan that supports fair labour practices and environmental stewardship.
- Outside Dimensions: 34 cm x 23 cm x 8.5 cm
Fabric Care: Machine wash on cold. Drip dry. Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage product.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.